Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a best seller

well...here's a major correction...

I totally messed up the name going by memory when I last posted about the current book I'm reading...

When Will There Be Good News?

by Kate Atkinson

sorry about that....guess this is what happens when I try to write a quick post before jetting off to work...

and why was I laughing so hard at the beginning of the story???

because for several years now I've been telling Steve "I want to move away...to a place where there are four seasons....keep chickens....have bees.....live where I can knit to my hearts content....


well....the first pages describes what I think would be the "TRUE" picture of the dream I have had cooking in my brain....

I'll see you all tonight....off to work ......wishing you all a great day...

I'll share my recent completed knit tonight....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ha, ha, Well, let me tell you why I knew we'd be best blog buddies. You like bees and chickens and dogs, and the four seasons (something a Kern-county-ite like me never gets) and reading, and camping and, of course, knitting. I should tell that we eat off of my M.A. Hadley plates most of the time, even when the kids were little and accident prone, which was a bit costly. I'm kind of obsessed with them, and have twice as many lamb patterns as any of the other patterns. Have a great rest of your week!