Saturday, April 27, 2013

morning light

the photos are just too slow to upload....if I can get it to go at all..

so...

pictures tomorrow night when we get back home..

but for now???

I'm sitting on the deck eating a chocolate donut and drinking a diet coke...

that may sound gross I know...but it works for now until we get into the whole camping experience..

I suppose it's because Steve and I both feel tired lately and are in search of "easy" relaxing...

soon we'll gather up the fishing gear, my knitting, the seven layer bean dip and other good but not healthy food for lunch and find our spot on the lake...

Annie is in doggie heaven....

Steve found a working warm water shower this morning so he's in heaven too..

for me???

I'm fine with being wrinkled and frumpy and eating chocolate in the morning...

Monday through Friday's bring enough stress of "ready to take on the day" thinking that I've left that at home....straight hair, no makeup (I don't do much of that anyway) and basic mess look works just fine....Steve wonders how I can "not" as he can't start the day without water...which makes me wonder how he'd handle a major event???

enjoy your day friends ....

JuJu...you slept well on the deck last night...no bugs..perfect weather...really really beautiful here..
(that's why Oprah lives here in Santa Barbara)
you're not alone on the deck...you have a very friendly bluejay to keep you company

Pete....eggs over easy when we camp in the Red Woods of Big Sur.....soon....they'll be delicious

1 comment:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I don't know which is more strange... someone who needs a hot shower and blow-dried hair every morning to start their day (Steve) or someone who would prefer not to shower and shave, and sometimes leaves the same t-shirt on all day that he slept in the night before (me)! Grungy is good! Anyway, looking forward to your pics.