Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm KNITTING.....

ever so slowly.....

ever so small the current project.....

but that's better than needles sitting idle....

it's been so warm and sunny for so long it has dampened my knitting desires.....

there's a long list of names I could be cranking out wool beanies, blankets and such…..

but I've found myself less than motivated….

the vegetable garden beds are in full swing of preparation for Spring plantings….

the chickens are busy eating and scratching…..

my thoughts are tangled much like the strips of fabric waiting to be sewn on the drop leaf table…..

I've been carrying around a yellow lined sheet of paper in my purse marking off tasks…..

otherwise?….

the frustration and feeling the world is running my life rather than me creeps in….

but…you know what the good news is????

this week is day light savings time…..

and that means folks???

I'm walking each and every night…I'll take off five pounds, the chickens have more out of the coop time, Steve and I will be in the yard working, and…..I'm basically going to be happier…..

and speaking of the yard….look what Steve found yesterday…

it was a frenzy of feathers….running legs in every direction before they could steal it away from the other…..

and to that I say …..yuck…..ugh……and Steve is rethinking ever eating those future chicken eggs….









2 comments:

Leah said...

daylight savings is this weekend? eric and i were just talking about that. its a lot sooner than i thought! i'll be walking during the evening hours too....

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.