Friday, March 7, 2014

Ten things you didn't know about me.....

1. I'm considering getting a tattoo...
2. I'm tired of people who are depressing to be around....
3. I need a new pair of eye glasses...
4. I should stop drinking diet soda...
5. I have finally started using the IPod I was given a year ago as a gift....
6. I need new shoes....
7. I have a ukulele but don't know how to play it....
8. I rarely brush my hair....
9. I have a cell phone that's barely used....
10. I can't think of a 10th thing about myself.....
that's a good thing.....it took me a really long time to even come up with these nine....
  

1 comment:

Southern_Belle_Reincarnated said...

Well....what kind of tattoo do you want? I wanted til I was 44 to get my first and then got my second last year. They ARE addicting.