Thursday, June 26, 2014




maybe tonight will be the night my bike finally comes out and I ride to the famers market?…

each week it seems something pops up or I'm just too tired to make the visit, I hope that won't be the case tonight after work…

in the past I've loaded up my basket with a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, plans of healthy meals and a quick pedal back home with my farmer market treasures….
this year I need only to open my door to a home grown garden that is exploding….

do you have anything growing in a garden this year?…..
there's still time….  I recommend a couple of tomato plants….or eleven …. I got carried away...

I'm off to work to earn a few bucks…..and I'll stuff them in my pocket and take it to the market….

have a fun filled day my friends….

No comments: