Thursday, June 12, 2014

the hours are passing slowly for the weekend to arrive….
not that I have anything wonderful waiting when it does get here…

just that I want to be away from work…
and out on my back porch…

I've decided that's going to be my next project….create a wonderful porch

of course this involves Steve 100% to make it all really happen…

it's a space about 15' by 15'…..

perfect for just about anything and he's on board with making some changes….

now I just have to wait another 24 hrs and two more work days….ugh…

tonight I'll visit the Farmers Market…..flowers

an old granite coffee pot filled with flowers…the perfect start to my new/old back porch…

happy Thursday friends….




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss the farmers market and meeting up with you for a cold beer... Love the new header and hope we can catch up while your in my hood. I am super duper close to where you guys will be in a couple weeks.