Friday, June 13, 2014

well, the farmers market never happened….but Friday's finally here, so three cheers for that…

all week long I continued to check my cell phone for a message from my daughter…

I didn't expect at her age of 32 years old I'd still be getting annoyed with her…
I thought she'd be different by now

well, in staying with my kind loving spirit, I fired off a few texts to her including come get her stupid cat and take it home to live with her….

funny, I haven't heard back from her yet… imagine that….

let's move on from Jaclyn…I'm getting annoyed all over again just typing her name…

lots of preparations are needed this weekend for the camping trip on Thursday…

the weather forecast?….. 95 degrees…
the air-conditioning source? ….. there isn't one…it may be a very short camping adventure…

before I start the packing, I'll be up early tomorrow morning to finally finish painting the chicken coop, nailing up the sign and weeding out the grass that's finding it's way into my garden…

which reminds me I need to go let the chickens out and feed them a surprise for breakfast …

happy Friday…happy weekend…happy gardening….




the tomatoes have grown taller than I am...


the gardening continues…..
more space…more trips to the nursery...

No comments: