Friday, June 6, 2014

with the first project hot off the knitting needles I wasted no time in finding the next one..

I've had this yarn for a few years now (I know, that's terrible and weird at the same time)…

I bounced around Ravelry looking for inspiration, but ended up finding it the hall closet…

apparently (a few years ago) when I purchased the yarn I also bought a book to go with it…

thankfully I still like the pattern and it's already underway…..
 (otherwise who knows how long this would have continue to sit?)

Lap Dog (Annie) is content and napping in her favorite place….anywhere I have a bag full of yarn
(which is pretty much in every room of the house….I consider it to be insulation at this point)

I don't know if it's the smell of the fibers or her early puppy memories, but from that first day when I took her out of the picnic basket (that's how she arrived as my birthday present) and snuggled her in my lap along side a skein of yarn…that's where you'll find her….

I have more to share with you...
a special surprise that arrived in the mail, details on the Portland adventure, a burrito recipe….

but I must run now and say goodbye...






….there's a camping trailer leaving packed with surfboards…

and a Son who needs to hear the words from his Mom…"I love you…be safe!!!!"

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

That Rowan yarn looks so soft and beautiful, good luck on your new project.
Meredith