Friday, July 25, 2014

we're wrapping up the month with the last of eight birthdays….

whew….all different ages but one common thread….

November is a popular month for baby making….

the last birthday will include a road trip…

where we'll be joining my mother-in-law singing birthday wishes to her for another happy and healthy year ahead…

had we left today?

we would be sitting alongside countless others on a closed freeway due to an accident….

and that would have had me rethinking about why I told my coworker I don't mind the drive….

it's been a long week and I'm looking forward to my pillow tonight…

am I ready to go???

nope, I'm watching Dateline with a story about a murder that happened in the county where I live….

these are the times I wish there were more hours in a day…

see you soon, I'm leaving far sooner than I'm going to be ready….


why photos of my herbs?
because they remind me to get up off the sofa and go outside in the dark and water them….

No comments: