Wednesday, September 10, 2014




the days will pass before I am completely ready to leave...

will I arrive in Portland with something missing from the luggage..?.

of course…

will I know where to go for an amazing pecan pie dessert while not wearing the shoes I'll likely forgot to pack?

you bet I will, thank you Teresa…!!!!

I don't think I can get through all that sea food platter food though...

I'm more of a garden veggie kinda restaurant customer…

pie with an ice cream mound on top and special sauce??

a special trip for a dessert to share with my fellow travelers….oh ya, it's going to happen...

it rained today….for three minutes….big deal…

tonight I'm making burritos for later in the week….

when the chuck roast comes out….the current batch of M & M candy cookies go in…

the house at 7:00 p.m….smells amazing and toasty as a Christmas winter with a blazing fire hearth...

tomorrow my kitchen will be closed and the microwave can crank out whatever anyone wants to put on the plate to go round and round…

I'm trying to be organized by cooking weeknight meals during the week ahead of time..

sorry Pam…the "no more martinis until we are together" has gone out the window…

burritos, hand knit baby sweaters and brightly colored cookies are my mission for tonight…

while enjoying a chilled glass of fruity blackberry goodness…

a vintage wooden mirror to hang, . laundry to fold, .dishes to wash…and clutter to move to a new holding surface...

see you tomorrow my friends…the sun has set and my day's not over yet…






1 comment:

Mereknits said...

You are going to have a wonderful time.
Hugs and don't forget to pack ayrn
Meredith