Thursday, December 4, 2014







a quick walk out back to the garden between rain drops filling my basket with bell peppers..
the hens are patiently waiting for their morning breakfast outside the screen door....
I laugh knowing if the door were open? they'd gladly march right in the house...
after all, they did start their tiny lives in my living room and then graduate to the kitchen...

the rainfall the last couple of days has been wonderful...I hate to see it end..
hopefully, it won't be long before another storm rolls down the state into my backyard again...

wet or dry, the holiday season is here and my calendar is full, so I best get a move on...
time to deck the halls and all the jolly....
the lights, the cookies, the same Karen Carpenter music hubby listens to year after year, good grief..

see you soon friends, the weekend is almost here and I have new trailer curtains to hang up...!!!!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

I love that the ladies wait outside your door for their breakfast. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that the raindrops continue for another day or two.
Hugs,
Meredith