Thursday, January 29, 2015

it feels like I just pulled up to the house to park from camping....
and now it's Thursday...

I'm having a great time so I guess it's true....
time does fly by when you are busy enjoying your life...

I really wish you could see the mess I've created around the house.... well, maybe not

another trip to the fabric store last night for burlap in preparation of pendant creations....
and guess what....big surprise...!!!
I can't find the cute little patches I planned to sew on the burlap.....ugh...I hate when I do that
I wish I had a buck for everything I've lost inside this house...

well, now I know this weekend's activity....clean up and find the badges...

my camera hasn't been collecting dust....
here are a few shots I took last weekend while Zoe visited and helped me with the hens....
she's a beauty.....a real beauty...and I'm not just saying because she's my beautiful granddaughter...




enjoy your day friends....



Zoe....we still need to finish our Valentine streamers.....
Nana didn't misplace those....they're right on top of the ironing board I never put away...
add that to this weekends list....store the iron & board...
it's a good thing you can't see the inside of my house....

No comments: