Sunday, February 1, 2015

this morning I'm zooming over to check out a flea market...
it's small but free along with the parking and I'm on the search for vintage trim...

my latest sewing project is on hold until I can get some time to continue the search for my bag of patches...

I tucked them away for safe keeping....and totally forgot where that "safe keeping" place is....

the vintage trim will be part of my latest sewing endeavor and I have until the end of April to complete it...and if the patches are still missing???

I'm selling this house and begin a chapter in life of Tiny Living Homes because I will have proven I have too much stuff and can't manage it...

I am on the internet often searching locations if we decide to move....

but yesterday was such a perfect day in every way possible I wonder why I waste my time with considerations of relocating...

I am certain of one thing....

I don't need to live in a location to live a lifestyle...

yesterday each and everything I wanted was right here...

and the best news of all....

my little trailer will be coming home for the entire renovation....

soon....very very soon now.....!!!!

No comments: