Tuesday, January 6, 2015

the nice thing about having a blog...I can vent here...
type all about what is annoying..

and then, erase it...

which is exactly what I've just done...

the trailer is a source of frustration for me...
the total lack of any kind of progress in restoring it...
soon I'm scheduled to begin another season of camping...
but that actually happening is extremely doubtful at this point...

it's a project that requires help (a great deal of help) from hubby and he's spending hours watching television while I gather information from the web on restoration...

oops, there I go venting again...



I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if I "get 'er done"... or not
hubby is the level headed one...I, on the other hand...drug this rotted mess home
geez, this is a case of not thinking it through...
thinking it through as in ..."why didn't I buy a house with a driveway so I can park all my silly projects?"

No comments: