Monday, January 19, 2015







there's been a flurry of activities over the weekend...
I still need to share with you the contents of "the box" and tell you the story behind it...
share the little sweater that's still waiting for the buttons to be sewn on...
the baby boy cardigan pinned in pieces over the ironing board...
my brown bee hat is finished and tucked alongside the pile of goodies going for this week's camping trip...
the baking for hubby to enjoy with late night movies or break time work days..

but it seems each and every hour is filled with something else that must be done...
time with Mom, Zoe, a Sunday dinner with friends enjoyed  on the patio of a wonderful restaurant near the beach...
these are important and priorities that must be kept...

so please forgive the delay in sharing pics...they will come - I promise

along with cleaning the coop this weekend and gathering eggs...
my lil hens are back to laying...yippee...!!!
I did a bit of arts 'n crafts (the Valentines with Zoe will be another "sharing" I need to put on the back burner for today's post) - I doubt the chickens noticed but it's a reminder to me...
there will never be enough time to do all I hope to fit into a single day...






but where ever I'm buzzing off to.....be happy
still so many things left undone and my phone is chirping off the hook with new plans from friends...

this week's next adventure???  
the trailer (named Pork 'n Beans) at least until he's restored and adorable... is off for a Sister trip..
there'll be 32 of us...Sangria, kazoos and tents or trailers - all out under the stars where we'll fill the night air with laughter that I expect travels far and wide..we tend to get a bit loud as only silly women with Kazoos can do...

enjoy your week....
live fully...you're only at this party once...








No comments: