Monday, January 12, 2015

we took the Scrabble game and a couple of movies....
candy, drinks and the dog...
one pair of shoes and my favorite quilt...

it rained and rained....and rained
all day....and all night long...

I lost at Scrabble....again
my shoes and socks were soaked...
outside the tarp blew off at the front corner and an avalanche of water poured down....
no need for a morning shower was required - the early bird caught much more than expected...

it was the perfect first trip with Pork 'n Beans...
warm and cozy...
the list of "loves" keep growing...
the birchwood walls glow inside at night warm and soothing..
thoughts of Winnie The Pooh and sleeping inside a honey pot...
the adventures we have planned dancing in my head while drifting off to sleep...
there are no regrets..






we enjoyed fine dining... Subway sandwiches and candy...
the Mrs. with her white wine...the Mr. with his third beer in five years...
I think the Mr. is hoping next time the blender will be included in the packing..
a Mudslide cocktail would have been the perfect drink while the sky opened up over our little home on wheels...
the curtain rod was missing on one wall,  chair pads and the dog blanket was just the ticket to cover up the glass...
this added more interest in pondering my decorating skills for the neighboring folks and those driving by...

the other campers?
well, let's just say if I had a dollar for every look we received....I'd have next month's storage fee


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh what a first trip and great stories. Love that you guys had a good time even with the leaks. Cant wait to see how she progresses over the next few months, so fun!