Wednesday, February 25, 2015

trailer supply boxes are arriving....
a search for blue coveralls is necessary...
and a Youtube lesson or two on makeup applications and hairstyles for Rosie the Riveter...

the toaster finally died...
rain is in the forecast...
and the Christmas gift is still in the bag in the backseat of my car waiting to be returned to the mall...

my order from Etsy hasn't arrived yet...
it's my most favorite idea for the trailer, along with linen pillow shams from Pottery Barn...

new shoes that are cozy while living in an area where I haven't turned the heater on the entire season nor wore anything heavier than my Jeep sweatshirt...

my knitted hats and scarves remain folded and stored...
no hand knit blanket was ever needed in a family room where the ceiling fan remains on low day after day...

the dark chocolate mock fur throw in the local shop window keeps calling to me...
perfect for the chilly nights planned while camping in the Fall...









it's a slow job...labor intensive....
soon a trip to a newly opened business specializing in wools and flannels....
in hopes the curtains will be decided and the sewing machine travels to the lake in March for a weekend of sewing...

the month has ended and it's time to add the simple syrup to my vodka/lemon peel concoction...

next week the clocks spring forward and my daily evenings walks will begin in earnest...and continue

and the hens.....will enjoy hours in the grass from extended sunshine....






No comments: