Saturday, February 28, 2015

word of another trailer for sale came across my phone screen through a text...
the wheels in my head turned in the usual frenzy of where to park it, paint it, decorate it...
and then I remembered.....I'm not doing that to myself anymore..
I'm going to stay the course...
the course of "keep your life simple..."

the trailer project is going far slower than I had expected...
but as long as progress continues even at a snail's pace...
than no regret of taking that first window out, than another, and another...

my most desired addition to the trailer hasn't arrived yet...
I'm a bit concerned because I ordered from someone on Etsy and that's a gamble...right?
I'll contact them through email...
it will be a huge disappointment if they don't come through with their product....

it should have been here by now....

so while I continue to wait....
I'll tidy up the house, stare at the trailer scattered in pieces across the yard....
and not ask myself why I started this entire project in the first place...




No comments: