Sunday, March 8, 2015

there's been a bit of knitting happening during the lunch hours and early mornings.......
my Happy Knit yarn purchase from the little shop in Portland is now...
out of the bag...on the needles...off the needles....and completed into the perfect Fall scrunchy.....

who knows when I'll wear it??
an evening to the beach would be a good plan...
walking on the pier in ocean breezes and dinner outdoors calls for a lightweight scrunchy to keep the hair under control..

good plan, now I don't have to wait until "Fall"...

babies, babies, babies are springing up like the Easter Bunny so my knitting needles will be busy in the coming weeks...and months

I always entend to keep "baby knitting" going non stop but I get side tracked... and little Zoe isn't so little anymore so I really need to make her that "farm sweater" the two of us discussed...

along with dresses, baking, mud pies, and Funk Town dancing....
I need to take a vacation from work just to have time for the important stuff in life...

my little house is full...oh so overly full...
pets, people, and the results of attention spent everywhere but on my little house...
so today's attention will be spent there...

windows washed, floors cleaned, and clutter in it's proper place...
there'll be time for a walk, an afternoon movie, a Sunday supper in hopes Jaclyn will be filling a chair...

and to top it off...an extra hour of daylight...

best get to it...enjoy your day

No comments: