Monday, March 2, 2015

everything is wet....

brief as it was....it was welcomed...

early before anyone woke I slipped outside with my bare feet stuck halfway into a pair of tennis shoes..

don't ask me why I didn't just take the time to put them on properly...

I never do...and I honestly don't know the answer...

the hens waiting and softly clucking as if asking "come open our coop please...."

the sun is coming...the blue sky returning leaving no hope for more rain...

the shoes now wet, the back half squished down, the results when not worn as designed...

there's a vintage sale today...

will the sellers arrive with their spaces now fewer with puddles replacing the asphalt?

I expect so....

my market bag in hand...wire cart in tow...

I'm off to see what treasures call my name...















it was a quick trip...
no sellers...
sad a little bit of rainfall and they call it "cancelled"...

well, that left the day open to fill with other activities..

enjoy your week ahead...
and somewhere during the night?

the rain returned...
and brought with it the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard...
it sounded like heaven.....

No comments: