Monday, April 27, 2015








it's not any cleaner.....my pet hair cluttered cottage of a home....

but I do have a baby cardigan well underway, a new batch of cookies in the freezer and progress on the trailer...

and fresh eggs....always fresh eggs...thank you sweet hens...

a trip to the mall, laughs with the dearest of friends who came over for a visit, and time well spent with Mom...

it was a perfect weekend.... the dusty house can wait until another day...or several...who's counting?

and the chatter about one day moving???

well hubby says Texas after watching "Fix It" shows with Chip and Joanna....
sorry dear...as much as I love cowboys ( and I do love cowboys)...Texas isn't in my future...

but the wheels are still turning about the Hood River Oregon area....time will tell....

I was perfectly fine and put to rest the notion of moving....and wham...

opened a blog with a hand knit tweed sweater...

green heavy trees, damp earth and lush gardens.... oh the boots and scarfs I could wear!!!

geez, I hate being such a daydreamer....

back to reality....

and Monday....have a great week ahead...I'm knitting through my lunch hour...

let's see where I'll be by bedtime on this organic cotton?.....sleeves please!!!

No comments: