Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ten Facts:

1.        I don't know how to use the remote controls
2.        I love having a kitchen window over my sink
3.        I have always worn an apron
4.        I have a difficult time sounding out words
5.        I wonder if someday I'll actually do yoga
6.        I love my decision to raise chickens
7.        I don't have mirrors in my house
8.        I need better shoes
9.        I wish I had a new bike
10.      I wonder how long my hair will be when I'm seventy?

the new header picture...my recently planted pot outside by the hen house...
and seven days later? it no longer looks like that....geez, gardening....no green thumb on my hand....

it's alive...but "nursery beautiful" it isn't...

oh well, job security that I'll be back to see the cashier for more plants as summer gets closer...

this weekend hubby will be on the trailer project (yes, there is progress!!!) and I'll be around the house on my twenty seven unfinished projects...

I can't wait for the trailer to be done...we're still on the wood repairing ("we're" translated "him") and me standing close by saying "I can't wait for this to be done"...
He can't either, to bring an end to hearing me saying "I can't wait for this to be done"....

I play with all the interior decorations I've been gathering for the little trailer....
lining them up together spread across the couch...
talking to myself and babbling about camping and cookouts and recipes while the dogs stare at me from the floor....

seriously, this is why my projects aren't finished....

I should be finishing sewing, knitting or even getting the envelope addressed that's still on the table...
or how about mailing off the newborn baby outfit before the kid starts preschool?

but at this moment?....I should give some thought to getting dressed for work...

have a great day friends...I'll see you tomorrow...I'll post a picture of my trailer pile of goodies and you'll see why I keep saying...."I can't wait for this trailer to be done!!!!"


No comments: