Monday, May 11, 2015

from Friday after work up until bedtime Sunday night...
every moment was filled...

our Friday evening dinner out was lousy...
a restaurant we hadn't been to in over 25 years...and it will be another 25 before we return...
I kept wondering to myself why people were coming thru the door?
with countless numbers of great Mexican food restaurants in our area why was this one still doing business?

there was a Robin Hood school play on Saturday followed by Mother's Day Sunday making it a friend & family packed weekend...

Great Grandma & daughters and granddaughters spending bits and pieces of the day together with family coming in and back out again as their schedules allowed...

wondering just how much can you fit in a day?

too many calories with chocolate covered strawberries....cake and pies...

a Mothers Day gift of an adorable navy polka dot bathing suit ..... it fits...barely
bottles of water and lots of walking are in my future this week...

thanks for all my wonderful gifts dear family....
I'll be smelling pretty in a navy suit wearing new grey sneakers....

with an added inch to the waistline from hubby who surprised me with Sherri's Berries...
not good for my bathing suit snugness...

another surprise from hubby??? a new electrical outlet in the trailer...and the pieces are going back together!!!!

hello trailer, hello road trip....


this little one loved the chocolate strawberries as much as I did..
her bathing suit looks sweet with a round tummy...
not the same effect with Nana and a round midsection...



May Pole dancers entertained until the show began inside where
Robin Hood and his merry men waited...



I want braids like these....
and a skirt with ruffles and My Little Pony sweatshirt...

why can't grownups still dress like little girls?

we do, after the age of 65 and we don't care about the odd looks from people....

but you still won't find me wearing purple.....

No comments: