Saturday, May 9, 2015

I'd like to tell you that my life is tidy...
home, kitchen, yard...
but then...I'd be struck by lightening

everything is a wreck..
and that's the truth....

until that trailer is finished clutter will continue....

it will happen, one day....an adorable vintage trailer....wishing sooner than later....

several Sister on the Fly trips have been cancelled...but I'm okay with it...
my first choice will always be time with hubby rather than time alone....

my yarn...geez, it's a sad state of affair....
for me it's always been the "process"... not the project when it comes to the hobby of knitting..

but at this point I seriously need to finish countless "processes" or rip them all back...

what I really need are fewer animals in the house, a half finished restoration in the backyard completed and a screened back porch built....

for there...on that porch....will be found serenity.....for me...

...and a new place for all these critters to hang out.....






No comments: