Friday, May 15, 2015



oh happy Friday friends and family.....
or should I say family and friends???
no matter...you are all in the same category to me.....Special

what a week it's been...
not a single moment that wasn't filled from dawn to dusk...and then straight on to bedtime...

making me grateful.....
because as we all know...life has highs and lows...
and although the "lows" are painful...usually filled with tears...
when the storm has passed...battered and beaten but still standing....
we find ourselves changed.....
stronger than we knew the person in the mirror could be...

and with a new found gratitude for the days when life is calm....

I'm packing up both little spoiled Annie pup, elderly Gina who will likely be making her final trip and my best friend in all the world...hubby

with sewing machine in the backseat, yarn in the front with bags of fabric stuffed full for crafting...

I'm off on another adventure...

calm waters await me...

and I give thanks with a heart full of gratitude....




if you find yourself in a storm cloud in this moment of life...

hold on.... and ride it out....

and know the calm water will come....

see you tomorrow...

I 'll be showing you how my sewing skills suffer and my attempt at sprucing up the desert trailer with a fresh new look......I should be staying home and cleaning the mess I'm leaving behind...

but where's the fun in that?



No comments: