Thursday, June 25, 2015

I could hear the sander when I opened the car door...
when I opened the front door and there weren't a couple of wet noses waiting for me on the other side...
I knew there was action going on in the backyard...
sure enough...
my trailer bumper was as smooth as silk and ready for new paint....

it's official...
I have reservations for my little bird to fly with the Sisters...

hubby and I will go first before any sister trips...somewhere close by and dog friendly
after discussions of possible vacation locations with the trailer...
the location of choice by him....the lake house

so the river it is....
and I'll be camping with the sisters in the coming months, hubby and I will be staying local for weekend getaways for trailer time together...

I'm thinking in the Fall would be perfect to include "the little girls"...
and plan a campout in the Santa Barbara area...
Airstreams are available (or adorable prefab cottages)...dogs are super welcome and a playground with maps of five local thrift stores are handed out upon check in...

it would be a change of scenery for The Dutch Girl...you can only look at desert rocks for so long...
arrangements could be made for GG for the weekend....
and I need some more practice in using my GPS through Fillmore backroads...

my phone is blowing up with camping chatter from the sisters as I sit here blogging...
who's in which spaces??
is there power? trees? pull thru?

I've gotten relaxed with those questions..
basically, if I have a chair, ice chest, and a roof that doesn't leak...it's all good.

happy friday.... I'll be busy every second of the next 72 hours....

which means I'll be counting the days until that little trailer takes me off into the wild blue yonder..


No comments: