Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I cast off the last baby cloth last night...
still needs a little lamb in the corner added but basically...they're done

what else is done?
the trailer door....
it's officially attached and working....

and I've opened and closed it a dozen times...
envisioning in my mind, walking....
in and out while camping at a coastal site...
windows open, ocean waves breaking, salt air while we sleep....
it won't be long now....

there's a shiny new plated handle ready to pick up..
a mattress to buy...
missing decals to find...long lost in the clutter of an over stuffed house....

and the lamb pattern...so that those clothes really will be completed...100%

life is busy...and I'm floundering....with photos...my yarn...my laundry....

but the bed is made...and the door's attached....so it's all good


No comments: