Friday, July 24, 2015

I finished a sweet little white receiving blanket for a new mom to be and forgot to take a photo of it....
now it's washed, folded, and waiting on the shelf in the baby's room in another home down the road...
oh well, it was acrylic....and not photo worthy...
the perfect little blanket to toss in the car, stroller, or backyard swing without worry of basically....
anything...throw the thing in the washer and dryer and back into service..

on the other hand,.....natural fibers...oooooh my 
there's where my heart is....

and babies...should only be wrapped, covered, and snuggled with the finest nature has to offer....

hand washables...well, there was a day...when life was just that way.

I've gotten away from my knitting lately....
and this blog has taken a different direction...
not the one originally intended....

so for a bit of time....or until I get bored and change topics yet again...
it will focus on my yarns and patterns...

I'll keep you in the loop on the trailer when it's finished...
it's getting closer by the day...

I'm finishing up a set of three baby burp clothes..
a stash buster way to use up yarns...
and from reports back from young mothers...they love these and request for more...

happy friday to you all....it's finishing on a high note and pom poms...who could ask for more?


No comments: