Saturday, July 25, 2015


a handy market bag.....




with a busy day ahead....
time spent with "the girls"...
nothing better than spending time with wee ones...
they totally crack me up with their sweet little voices...silly ideas and questions...
and the soft velvet skin...butter....makes me wonder if I ever had skin like a four year old?...

I laughed last night when putting Zoe down to sleep...
she hardly had her head hit the pillow and she asked..."can I stay another night?..can I say 10 nights?"

does she possibly know how much I love her?..
that I wish for her the same wonderful comforting memories of my Grandmothers house I carried through my childhood?
of course not...she's only four...
but I'm stuffing every wonderful, simple, loving life lesson I can give her in each and every moment we share...

so on this Saturday morning?..

we'll bake cookies, a trip to Hobby Lobby to buy something we don't need, rolling pins and aprons, and dolls with books scattered across every inch of floor space...

Zoe (and Cousin Lilly will join us) are sure to chatter ideas and random thoughts that pop in and out of their small melon sized heads, each tucked securely in side by side car seats on the way to what will be....the largest craft store they've ever seen....I still haven't seen all Hobby Lobby has to offer...

apparently Hobby has been in the news lately?....
I don't know about such topics.....I no longer watch the news reports....
it's all crap... one more death, robbery or stock market problem...
all the same...just a different day....
I have grown to dislike news reporters...

today there will be smiles...and laughing...the deep hearty kinda laugh that only hanging out with kids can bring...

remember the advise my "go-to ninety year old " gave me?...to learn something every day...?
well, an hour into my new day...I learned the "Russian join" knitting in dealing with loose ends...
geez, I should have learned this eight years ago and saved myself a great deal of knots!!!

No comments: