Thursday, August 20, 2015

life has been on the fast track this week...
there's been so much work I could literally bring a pillow for my desk and stay there and never come home..
which reminds me...my gas tank is empty and I'd better fill up or I'll start this new day with a problem before I even get back to work...

another issue?...
my camera..
not a single photo from the camping trip was on my card...
maybe because it was so blasted hot my sweaty fingers didn't make contact to the button?...
oh well, there'll be more trips in the future...
it is rather annoying because those were the first shots of it back on the road...
because during these Sister trips I am traveling alone my stress level is high...
the driving is tricky with heavy traffic and the semi trucks alongside peering down to see women behind the wheel is an added bonus...nothing like a little vintage trailer being sucked into the wind of a semi alongside while a weirdo driver grins down at you...
they don't stay long....a quick zoom forward to checkout the next sister ahead...

my evenings are short...but my attention is on one thing only...
my latest knitting projects...
babies are arriving in October...(not any that will be related but that's never a factor)
Fall babies are the best...
who wouldn't have fun wrapping a newborn up in a sage colored blanket with a pumpkin hat on top with a few leaves attached?

the weatherman is predicting rain this year....lots and lots of rain...
the sooner the better..and for as long as possible is my wish....
it will be a test...
for their paychecks (no rain, no job in my book)...and if I do in fact...want to live with rainfall....
yes....North...heading North one day....it will come....up and out of California....
at least for a few months of the year...



the paint is finished now...but this photo?
shows the black and white..the side strips are primer...now matching black 







cotton...cotton angora....
soft, soft, soft...
perfect for newborns...
and a treat for the knitter to enjoy until the projects complete...

No comments: