Wednesday, September 30, 2015








another hat finished and off the needles....
cookies baked and in the freezer....
cheese bread....eaten long before any chance a few saved for later...

the garden...
still waiting
the blistering sun too warm and I'm still without a decent gardening hat...

I joined a KAL....first time ever..(knit along)
haven't cast on yet....
but starting with joining in was a beginning...
best get my bag opened and busy with the fiber...

thursday already...where did this week go?
stuffed bell peppers..
sweet pea seeds...
mulch needed and lavender shrubs....

I think I'll throw myself on the sofa with a movie and knit away the weekend...

did I tell you the next Sister camping trip is in November?

I was assigned site 31....

the worst site in the campground?....... site 31

guess who's hoping for a few cancellations?.....me



No comments: