Tuesday, September 29, 2015

FIRST....
WE SAVOR THE COLOR...

AGAIN...AND AGAIN

AND THEN...
it's time to open it up...
much like the packages under the Christmas tree...
shiny and wrapped and promising of something wonderful inside


let the fun begin...
I'm pretty certain I smile unknowingly with this process
only fellow knitters know the excitement...
totally understanding stuffing my face inhaling the sweet smell of wool...
rubbing the fiber under my chin
delighted and dreaming of sheep all my own...



a cowl...?
lace hat...?
fingerless gloves....?
such fun to think about the possibilities...
do I dare tell you how much time I've spent on Ravelry...
and I'm still  looking...
with a long list on scratch paper of a few dozen patterns and podcasts..
all for other yarns and future projects
the search still continues for Sedona....


will it become the beauty of Sedona?
a few weeks back we packed up and headed East...
it's a local yarn dyed in Sedona, so of course while we were there...
yarn shops and local artists were on my "must do" list



I don't own sheep...
or anything barn smelling and wooly.....oh so wonderfully smelly
so that means this sweet pup...
will be covered in wool...
all of her life...

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

That yarn is gorgeous and so is that sweet face. Happy weekend,
Meredith