Wednesday, November 18, 2015

5:00 a.m. with three dogs,
a roll of paper towel in a million tiny pieces after the puppy discovered the fun of ripping...
three people up and getting ready for the days earnings...

the cat...roaming the hallway waiting for anyone to notice her empty bowl....

my project table?..
super cluttered..fibers, fabrics, measuring tapes and colored tissue papers....bags, bowls, and boxes..
and that's a beautiful sight to me....

can't say the same for the puppy attack on the roll of paper towel... I think I'll leave it and let her make a day of it....by nightfall...she'll be worn out and ready for cuddling on the sofa...

enjoy your day..
it's off to work, home for lunch, back to work, off for dinner and shopping with Mom and then back home for knitting bliss before lights out,






that's the plan...let's wait and see if the world has anything else in mind...

I love this Beach by Bobbi Brown...I know I told you that...seriously, love this!!!

no rain fall coming....but the flower seeds are planted...and rain or not?  they're getting watered!!

see you tomorrow....


No comments: