Monday, November 16, 2015

I'll see you tonight....
first, I'm off to the mailbox...
then the office desk...
then....
?..who knows...

but after the days sun has set....

I'll be posting...

let's see what this day brings.....

one thing I know for sure....

I LOVE the way I will be smelling all day long....!!!

I'm in love with this...
it smells exactly how a day at the beach leaves my hair smelling!!!

just too adorable....





this scarf is East Coast bound

this hat is MidWest bound


Ellison Bay Shawl...

this shawl is Chicago bound...but the woman who will be wearing it?
left her heart in Ellison Bay Wisconsin...


thankfully...
the heat is finally over...
and my knitting is very happy about that...

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

That dog is just the cutest!! and love the colors of the first knitting project.