Friday, November 27, 2015

I'm able to enjoy a few days off work due to the Thanksgiving holiday..
time to settle into some crafting time and I am literally surrounded by dogs as I type this...
puppy on the lap, ever faithful Annie by my side...Gwen's favorite place near my legs..
oh, and I forgot Teddy....
where ever puppy is...Teddy is to avoid accidental chewing on anything other than Teddy
the list is long on all I hope to achieve by Sunday night...
first thing I need to do is move away from all this fur and let them know Mom's got plans....










Voolenvine Yarn....
Lace weight in the color way...Holly Jolly

the trailer cookie jar, the perfectly sewn project bag, roses, wooden green apples....
were some of the wonderful birthday gifts I received last week...
I'll pop in a photo of other goodies too as the blogging continues in the coming weeks...

I've been busy with new discoveries over the past few months and my time here on this blog has been brief...
there's just so much in life to enjoy and the hours in the day won't hold all I dream of...

my knitting?...
is giving me a great deal of pleasure... something I have missed for too long
my new discoveries revealed new friends who inspire and amaze me...

I'm trying my hand at sewing again...
it's about the sixth time now?

I've heard the third time is the charm...but I'm still not loving it

I'm off to begin the day...

sew banners
take the puppy to the vet for another shot
sew a project bag...or two?
finish my alpaca pocket hat
start the giraffe toy (it's sooooo cute!!)
take a three mile walk...

all before the end of the day and sunset begins...

sure hope you get up and make the most of your day...


No comments: