Monday, November 30, 2015







the weekend held all sorts of activities...
a puppy in motion....more motion than not

but there were those few moments when she did require a nap....

and then...she was up and on the move again...

the days held sewing, knitting, movie watching, and a meal shared in a restaurant..

of course, the walks and internet podcasts were slipped in when possible..

the new holiday banners are finished and ready to hang..
the lights are on the house...
as far as the tree?..I've decided (yes, I decided)...
the tree won't be up this year...
with a puppy under foot and the fact that nobody looks at the tree as they pass through the room...
all the Christmas bling will be from the hundred and one other decorations that will be adorning the house..

it was a good weekend...but I was ready for it to end...
I'm glad it's a new workweek and I'm ready to return...

staying home isn't for me...

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

Love your Mr. and Mrs. Claus. You will have to take a night picture too. I have two dogs like yours but they are not puppies. We adopted them but let me tell you their routine of play and sleep is pretty amazing.