Saturday, December 5, 2015

I'm off today...
on an adventure....
just the Jeep and I....
hubby is sticking around the house and getting fit at the gym...

I, on the other hand, will be eating something healthy...or not
shopping for new yarns that I really don't need (unless you ask another knitter, in which case they will say "you certainly do need that!")...and in this case it's Sisters On The Fly voicing approvals..
spending time chatting with other like minded women for the afternoon and enjoying every minute...

I am only an hour or so away from finishing "The Cape"....I can't wait...seriously...
it's a sweet project for a baby who lives in Canada...

but I want so desperately to cast on the new toy project and I'm holding firm The Cape must be off the needles first!!

have a great Saturday...

see you tomorrow with photos of my completed project....and my new books....(thank you Mom for the check from Sacramento...I love my new books!!)

and expectedly my new purchase from today's outing....
(a new yarn shop...how can I not support their business?...I have to come out with something beautiful and soft..)

how people go through life without a hobby is beyond me???

I have so many it's hard to stay focused on a full time job!!

see you soon....happy knitting

1 comment:

Anita said...

Lol...I always wonder how people go through life without a
hobby too. What is that????? lol
Cheers, Anita.