Friday, January 1, 2016





good morning....
and welcome to a new year...

I've treated myself to a bit of yarn goodness to start off January 2016...

new yarns have filled my mail box, fabric project bags and purse to avoid yet another plastic bag...

because when you are loving your hobby...it's always fun to have a bit more, including bling tinkling on the needles...I am loving my new stitch markers that are as sweet as can be...

my list is long for 2016....wow, that is an understatement...!

there are so many ideas and projects already on the needles and I'm only eight hours into the new year...

my Owl Book has entries listing what's finished, what's on the needles..and what's to come

this will be my year...

to finally put into motion all the ideas that have been spinning in my head...

it will be simple...and I'm expecting results that will leave me wondering why I waited so long

there's no time to waste.... and so much to be done....

and the best start to this new year?...

the trailer is parked outside ready for another adventure!!!

so with the yarn bags stuffed, the vacation plans and reservations for 2016 underway...

the contractor coming to the house for home improvements,  the puppy 1/4 of the way potty trained...

it's looking to be a great year ahead...

if at the end I'm still here...
and the lifestyle changes can't achieve the results....

I know where there's a long road....beautiful trees and woodturning stove....

and that's when we'll pull up stakes.....

let's hope "my year" brings me home...without changing an address....


No comments: