Monday, January 4, 2016





I can tell already that my sock yarn memory blanket project...will be addictive...and a favorite!!
there's a rush of excitement when my email shows anything from Etsy or EBay followed by "mailed"

the squares are super fun and quick to knit..the colors endless, and best of all...it will be my ongoing project for the year...

I shopped online and found a mini pack of beautiful colors from ZiaWoolz out of New Mexico

Angry Sunset
Minage
Annie's Favorite Boots
Turkey Day
Aquarius

since at the time hubby and I were discussing a road trip across the states....this seemed the perfect yarn to cast on and begin...

Man In Black has the Christmas shopping list finished for me already for December of 2016...
there's only one thing I'm going to ask for...
and he can buy it online without ever setting foot in a brick and mortar...
the best way to shop, I'll just need to show him how...

an advent calendar filled with mini's that will complete the blanket at the end of the year..

but since the Christmas lights are still blinking from the house across the street....
I think it's a bit too early to be thinking about eleven months down the road...

other than that, today we head into another work week...
camping in what will likely be the wettest week of the season on Thursday with The Sisters,
crock pot and hot cocoa mugs at the ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to bring...



my trailer will surely be stuffed with more ongoing projects than I could ever complete..
movies raided from the storage boxes Girlie has piled by the back door....
rain boots and jacket packed in the child sized closet..
and towels, plastic tarp, and toast oven...

they say it will rain...

but we've all heard that before...



No comments: