Monday, January 11, 2016

good morning....
I know I had said I'd post some pics of my ongoing projects and new mini collection..
last week...oh dear...sorry about the fact that....well. I didn't get it done...I left you hanging

the week was busy and short because I went off to have another Sister On The fly camping trip...

there was rain, cold weather, hot tea, cozy blankets, and a great deal of laughing

today it's back to work, no rain on the forecast....and the tingling of a cold coming on in my throat......

I'm taking along my skeins, camera and lunch sack today in hopes of taking some photos with natural light and posting tonight my treasures
it's such a difference with sunlight instead of the creepy lighting that is created with the current light bulbs hubby keeps plugging in at home...

I don't care a hoot about saving energy with expensive store bought light bulbs...
I'd like to live in my house without feeling blind in one room only to go into another where surgery could be taking place with the screaming brightness...

I have the entire week ahead to look forward to lunch hours spent outside rather than zooming home to let the hounds out, only to rush back to the office...
this week?....60 full minutes of blanket square knitting while enjoying lunch and tunes from the radio
parked under a tree....

lots of pics...lots of fiber...lots of news to catch you up on...

see you tonight...

there's such a sense of relief this past weekend is over...
no commitments on the calendar for the entire year ahead...
the 2016 plan...

is starting off just the way I had hoped...

No comments: