Tuesday, January 5, 2016

hello, hello, hello!!!

I am running short on time this morning so this is going to be super quick typing, then out the door..
it's because I've been goofing off watching podcasts and knitting and drooling over my newest surprise in the mailbox....

the dogs are tucked in under the covers enjoying a quiet morning and I just clunked the puppy on the head by plopping this laptop down on the blankets to type out a zippy post... sorry puppy!!

anyway, I received the first of two recent purchases in the post box yesterday (hopefully today the other will arrive)...either way, I will take a photo tonight and show you...

I am so totally hooked and over the moon with this sock yarn blanket project...

happy, happy, happy....

have a great day...

see you soon with new pics, links to where I purchased and details of upcoming activities...

hugs!!


No comments: