Thursday, January 14, 2016

hello all....I do hope you are enjoying a good week...
yesterday I took my camera along with my lunch box to the park and took a few more photos...

time is short this morning so I'll upload them tonight and post tomorrow...

my projects are bouncing from one to another and I'm having a really great time with them all..

I'll show you my newest additions, patterns and progress markers...

did I tell you I recruited several new knitters while camping?

yesterday after arriving home from work I found a thank you card in my mailbox...how sweet!!!!

my fellow camper loved learning and is looking forward to the next trip....

although she won't have to wait that long....we have a dinner night planned soon so we see each other again...dinner while knitting...I love that

anyway,,,,the clock says I have to run and put on my Manager hat and earn a couple of bucks...

see you tomorrow....!!!

No comments: