Monday, February 15, 2016






who does this stuff?...
hubby's answer.....kids












no car trouble...
just always good to check under the hood when you're too far out to walk back!!!


I've been doing a bit of knitting...
a bit of driving...
alongside too many cars on the highway leaving town too with the same idea of a weekend away..
we spent lots of time spent with friends...
time spent together with hubby in the quiet afternoon hours of the desert..
where we shared a healthy lunch..
took a couple of photos of odd things you'll only see out in the middle of the desert...
knit on the lake shore...
my first pair of socks are coming along beautifully...
the cozy memory blanket received a few more blocks...

the time went too quickly while we were away...it always does

now I'm back to begin a new work week...no day off for me...
no problem, when the day ends...I'll be plunking down on the sofa to enjoy my Woolfolk!

it arrived in the mail while I was away, and the first thing I looked for when I returned...

since looking back I see I called the yarn Woolful on my blog...not Woolfolk..

geez, here I am getting upset she didn't mail it to me on time and I didn't even have the name right..

oh well, I received the yarn, the color is perfect and my week will end with a completed shawl..
how can I want for more?...it's all good and I'm pleased....

next time if I ever want more?..I'll just drive and get it in person since I've learned she's not great when it comes to visiting the post office...

also,....the podcast I spoke of?...it's "Everything Jenni"....not wherever I called last time...All Jenni?

this is what happens when I'm trying to type and post and race out the door to work...

see you soon, have a great week....and I'll be back to show you my Atwood Shawl and socks!!!

2 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Lilly totally loves here giraffe hat! She was wearing it this weekend even though it's been hotter-than-heck. I'll send you a pic. I like the shot of all the smoke trees in the wash (#8). I don't usually see so many together like that.

Changes in the wind said...

Love the blanket and that place looks a lot like Arizona:)