Friday, February 12, 2016

happy birthday wishes to my best friend in life....
how I ever got so lucky to meet you early and spend the last 37 years together I will never know...

instead of sitting in a courthouse for jury duty....
he will be enjoying a long slow drive to his most favorite place....
a lake, a little mobile home...and an open desert for Ford Bronco exploring with his not-so-bright puppy on his lap.... she's adorable...but may never solve the puzzle of pooping outside

I will be alongside for it all....

the follow up on my yarn?...

I called the shop to ask when it had been mailed....
supposedly yesterday...
she acted as if it was no problem at all..

she take a customers money for a single skein of yarn in stock sitting on a shelf next to the register and then mail it off nine days later....

I didn't say a word, just asked when it was sent and hung up...

will I ever purchase anything again there?....no

would I recommend her store?....no

do I see this as another example of why yarn shops fail?....definitely

hopefully the yarn will be here when I return so that I can finish off my shawl...

and I think I'll drop a line to Woolful about the shop where their fiber is being sold....

No comments: