Sunday, July 31, 2016


my beautiful pop of color!!! 
-
there've been packages in my mailbox every day this week...

three of the four yarns for my Stephen West shawl are here now...
still waiting ..... one remaining chocolate brown being mailed from Canada??
did they have a mail strike up there?.... is my lovely yarn stalled in a bundle of trapped mail?
word is through the podcast world....a strike was on the way...

if so, I have at least a dozen other projects and three on the needles now to keep me busy...

my cozy memory blanket has received lots of love and attention the past two weeks, so I've folded it up, tucked it inside the project bag...and set it aside for another time...

socks, shawls, hats and surprises all need some loving attention...

Zoe has requested something very special...with Sept. weeks away and school about to begin...I want to make sure I have this special request ready and waiting when the proper weather arrives...

what did she request?...something only a five year old would hope for....in the brightest color pink I can possibly find....so for now?...the search is on for the pink!!

along with the project list getting longer...
my project bags are growing in number and styles...

I recently had someone ask me what's on my bucket list of yarns...

that's an easy answer.....I want it all baby....every last beautiful natural fiber skein out there...

have a happy week ahead...I'll be joining the knit group Monday again...


natural...undyed...merino!!


ready for another row on my memory blanket....
my longest project without an end date....on purpose! 

a special treat I'm glad I decided to rejoin after a few years of being missing in action...

see you soon, fingers crossed the chocolate skein comes today...I can't wait to cast on!!

No comments: