Friday, September 23, 2016

after the sun sets tonight...

the wheels will be rolling East on the truck...

and I'll be counting down the hours until we arrive to our little place on the lake....

Mother Nature is adding a bonus of increased temps of 15 degrees tomorrow, so the sun will
be blistering and the water warm - perfect for doggies wearing pint sized life jackets, and me, in my polka dot one piece swim wear - eeeeek!...isn't that so "old" sounding?....the lady in the polka dot suit?

The lake will be covered by white caps by midday....brought on by high winds and excitement of just "how high?" will they grow?

the dogs will be happy, me relaxed, and hubby tired from "repairs" all day long....(his choice and idea of a good time)

I will return with a tan, likely a few more freckles, (that's what I like to call the brown spots that came after I turned 46) and a few more completed knitted projects....

Friday at 5:00 can't come soon enough today...    

No comments: