Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I've been away from this space....

a step back - putting down my camera, not putting words to this space in sharing the activities of my life....

overall, it's been the same....

this weekend?...

I'm packing the car, loading up the dogs, taking my favorite foods, favorite "on the needles" project, favorite drink and leaving behind everything else (except hubby, he gets to come along too of course)

I need to leave this place where I live - I have been writing down for over two years now from time to time how I feel...and each and every time I read what I had written months earlier, it's as if I could have written those same words one minute ago....the feeling has never changed

so with this upcoming trip - there will be a change.....a plan

a plan put into action on how and when we can make it happen....

and until that "plan" takes place, I will sit lakeside and knit....

knowing that all I really have to do is get in the car and drive.....

there's a little vintage space with avocado green appliances, metal awnings and a squeaky front porch always waiting for me to return to comfort my frazzled nerves....


No comments: