Wednesday, September 28, 2016

it's still stupid hot outside....
which makes excitement over the arrival of Fall a joke...

there'll be a day when my flannel shirts will come out from the back of the spare bedroom closet...

when that day will be?...who knows

any who...

on to other news...

my knitting....busy...lots going on, and one of these days I'll take photos and organize myself and record my 2016 projects...

other news...."the trailer"...

my heart, my happy place, my dream come true....

it's awesome, so great I can hardly stand it when I see it...

the cushions are almost completed, the paint (this weekend - done)....the cabinets - done!!

the tanks arrived and the refrigerator waits in the garage to be installed....

it's count down time now until we leave for a weekend trip......soon!

the 2017 calendar is almost full with trips that include both trailering and airplane tickets!!

my little friend....Zoe, growing like a summer weed and ready now for her own set of knitting needles...... I do hope she'll always remember this craft and it brings her joy!!!

my Mom, I don't write about Mom, here or anywhere.....

thoughts of her and our relationship I hold close and private.....

she's still with us and I'm grateful....

Steve, too many thoughts....both sane and crazy fill my head daily.....it would be a scary place if people could really know what goes on inside my head.....no wonder I always have a headache..

enjoy your day....cool temps are coming....at least that's what I keep telling myself...





No comments: