Thursday, October 6, 2016

I'm still around.....

busy, with work, dentist appointments, fabric stores, trailer renovations....

the photos are coming soon....

I thought it would be last weekend...but my knitting and trailer filled my extra time.....

the knitting, oh my gosh....the projects are growing....all unfinished

today the socks will continue (there have been a couple you haven't seen yet, soon I promise)

the baby sweater that's heavenly to work on...

the two hats that are going to be completely frogged and reknit into something that actually fits....

the toy....the sweet little toy that's been stuffed in the bag far too long...

the cardigan....geez, since I can't even remember the year that was cast on - that's pitiful, not my memory but the fact it has sat unfinished for years!!!

the Tree House Hat - that appears that Zoe will be wearing ..... not knit to gauge at all....!!

the trailer blanket....not cast on yet....but waiting in all it's glory.....it will be the most beautiful of blankets...

speaking of blankets....is it possible to knit one for Mom by Christmas???

so friends, enjoy your day....I hope you are well,,,,,,life is good here....

there's a dream coming true for me.....through my daughter....time will tell where it leads....

I do hope one day....everything I want for her comes true....and a dream of my own happens before my golden years arrive before I can make it happen....

we'll see....until then....I have my little trailer to take me places......

see you soon with a fist full of photos.....!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sooo busy! Can't wait to see your photos! All the best ♥