Tuesday, October 31, 2017

my wheels....
are still up in the air along with the Jeep at the repair shop...

I've been told it will be ready today...

we'll see, didn't they say yesterday it would be ready to pick up?

I told him I am now on a first name basis with the Uber driver.. he laughed, I wasn't looking to bring a chuckle to the mechanic when my dollars will be filling his cashbox, and now the Uber driver's wallet

anyway, today should be the day.....my red Jeep, returning back to me where it belongs...
all the nuts and bolts tightened, fluids clean, brakes silent (and the marbles gone)....

only a Jeep owner really knows the pleasure of bumping along with the radio blaring, a quick wave to a fellow Wrangler while making a turn or the wind coming in the box shaped roof....

why people drive a sedan?....who knows....makes my skin crawl at the thought....

I know hubby would be fine with one (maybe even wishes for one?)...

sorry Charlie, not for this girl...ask me when I'm 80 years old...and only then will I tell you..."time to buy another truck" for Grandpa

no sedans will ever be parked at home...

there's been camping with the pups and hubby during the past month..

in a couple of days, I will roll out alone to join the Ladies on a campout...

four days of laughing, talking eating, chatter, chatter, chatter that will surely fill the air throughout the entire campground - not to worry, last count, I think we've nearly filled the park!









I've spend some time along the waters edge...

the glow of morning sunlight, the constant sound of running water, the distant, and not so distant sounds of birds, cranes, and hawks made this location perfect for a campout

we'll be back...

next year.....

for now, time is getting short, the best is yet to come for 2017


3 comments:

MCX Trading Tips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emlakci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.